1. Insert room sizes in centimeters, filling in cells «ñ» and «W», and the program will automatically calculate meanings a, b, d & e.
2. In general case, meaning c shouldn’t be less than 140 cm, and meanings à and å shouldn’t be less than 60 cm.
If a & e meanings don’t correspond to these conditions after calculations, they’ll appear in the red.
Try redoing calculations with other meaning c (not less than 140 cm)
3. Practically, optimal position doesn’t always coincide with the calculated result. Each definite case requires individual adjustment by means of moving AC diagonally in direction of front corners.
4. With some listener’s moving away from AC, i.e. with module d increasing, sound stage can get deeper and more extensional.
5. Turning loudspeakers to the listener may improve sound quality if the loudspeakers are too close to sidewalls.
6. Turning loudspeakers to the listener may not be necessary if sidewalls are acoustically treated. Besides, acoustic treatment of sidewalls allows to increase the distance between loudspeakers (module c), which positively influences the width of stereo-panorama.